Friday, October 26, 2007

Our First Blog!


I still have no idea what I am doing. Thank you Katy for setting this up for us. We really do want a blog it's just that I haven't had the time to sit down and figure this out until now. I love looking at all of your blogs and seeing how well all of our family and friends are doing. I promise I will keep playing with this and get it figured out so I can give updates on us regularly.

Brent and I are living in Twin Falls, Idaho. Brent is working as an attorney at his father's law firm. I am home with our 3 boys Will (4), Andrew(3) and Jacob(8 mo). I have been running my own photography business on the side of being a stay at home mom for the past 5 years. I love photography and this has been such a blessing in so many ways for our family. The latest news in our family is that I have made the difficult decission to give up my photography so that I can put all of my efforts toward being a mom. I am happy about this decission and just hope that there will be a time later in my life that I can pick it back up.
For now, I am blessed to have the choice of giving up something I love and replace it with something I love so so much more, my boys (that includes Brent:)). They are the joy in my life.

6 comments:

Katy said...

Annie!

Yeah! I love your blog. It is perfect. I think that picture is awesome. I am so sorry if I pressured you... but you have no idea how much joy I felt when I clicked hesitantly on your link and your cute picture was there!! So the blogging begins!

Katy

*LaUrA* said...

Annie...this Laura (Silvester)Van Noy...remember me? Anyways...I came across your blog and saw your picture and just had to comment on what a sharp looking family you are!! Your boys are adorable!!!

Melissa said...

Welcome to the club! I'm glad you are coming aboard! It's a great way to keep in touch with family and friends who don't live nearby. Check our ours at mmhamblin.blogspot.com

Katy said...

any halloween pictures to share?

Mark and Mel said...

Annie - what's up? I guess it has been about 10 years. I guess you have been busy since then. :) Your family is adorable. They definitely look a lot like their mom. How is you family? I think I saw Ryan like 8 years ago, but I am sure most of them are married by now. You will have to keep us posted. This must be a throw back week because I also met up with Matt Cook last week. Do you remember him? Can't believe we finished high school almost 10 years ago. Keep us posted!

Mark

Mark

Lara said...

Hey Annie! This is Lara (Boyle) Stice - just wanted to say hi and your boys are ADORABLE!!! I haven't talked to your sis for at least a year now - so if you get a chance, tell her that I miss her love. Anyway, cute blog - and again, cute cute boys!