Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Favorite Memories of 2007 - Happy New Year!

I have had the opportunity to serve as the Twin Falls temple photographer. From the groundbreaking ceremony in April 2006 until the dedication, I am responsible for keeping a photographic history of the temple construction. My photographs are used in the "Temple Times" publication, and will be used in the history book that will be placed in the cornerstone of the temple. I have also had a few appear in the Church News. A compilation of my photos can be seen on the Twin Falls Temple website.
I am so blessed to be a part of this historic event. I have the privilege of working closely with so many wonderful people on the temple committee. We are preparing for the open house and dedicatory services that will take place some time this summer. For any updates or information about the Twin Falls temple visit the website at
tftemple.com.
Jacob playing on the shore of Redfish Lake.




Will and Andrew Halloween Costumes.


Will and Andrew with Brent at the Staley Family Reunion.



Jacob's Halloween Costume.



One of my favorite pictures of Jacob. He has such big blue eyes!




Will's first day of school!



Brent and Annie after helicopter ride over Twin Falls.

As the Twin Falls temple photographer I have had the opportunity to fly over the temple several times to take aerial photographs. Brent was able to come with me on this trip. We look forward to next time when we can take Will.


Will enjoying the beach at Redfish Lake.

It is difficult to get a genuine smile from Will when taking his picture,

but if and when you catch it, it sure is cute.

Andrew enjoying the bubble gun he got from Grandma Nielson for Easter.


Mom and Jacob at the pool. I took my boys to Las Vegas

this summer to visit Jaime, Eric and Teya.


So far my favorite picture of all my boys together.

Andrew, Will, and Jacob



Brent is such a wonderful husband and father.


One of our biggest accomplishments this year was getting Andrew potty trained.

If anyone is having trouble getting their little boy potty trained here is the solution.

After months and months of trying, it finally made sense to him when he could do it in the trees. (This is not a joke)
Just so everyone is not worried, we only let him do it while we were camping.

(Except in this photo...this was public city property...I just couldn't resist getting this shot)

The whole family got bikes this year for Annie's birthday.

We spent a lot of time this summer riding bikes together.





You can find these 2 Superheros at our house just about any day of the week.

If your ever in trouble give us a call we will send Superman and Batman your way.

I guess that's life when you have all boys!

Jacob's baby blessing on Easter Sunday.



This was our best Valentine's gift ever.

Jacob Gail Nielson was born

Feb. 14th 2007

1:05 am

6lb. 13 oz.

21 inches

Will reading to Andrew.

They are such good buddies. They do everything together.

So far, they get along very well.


8 comments:

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

Annie and Brent, it's pure bliss to look at this blog top to bottom. Love it, love the energy you've put into organizing it and the photos and captions! You're proud of your family I hope - it shows. Have a wonderful New Year, one step at a time! Love you all!

Unknown said...

Your boys are so cute! I've never spent much time with them but they look like a riot! Brandon and I were laughing at the peeing in the trees.. we are keeping that in mind for our future boys! keep up the blogging!

Kristin said...

Annie I love your blog! It is so cute! I really can't wait for a bunch of little boys or girls to be running around! I hope I have two little boys that are good buddy's. That is adorable! It was so good to see you so much lately! Thanks again for all of your help! Our blog is: kristinandjeff.blogspot.com
So you can keep updated with us too.

amelia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amelia said...

Just found your blog through Katy...your boys are so adorable! We're blogging at ameliorateme.blogspot.com.

Michelle said...

Annie, It's been so fun reading your blog! I hope you are all well! I wish we lived closer and could let our kids play. Lincoln was very impressed by Batman and Superman. Miss you!
If you hear of any dentists retiring within the next five years let me know and we can move there. :)

Kristin said...

I love your update. Your kids are darling. I think my favorite event you posted was the potty training! You guys seem to be doing well! We've got a blog at jasonandkristinsmith.blogspot.com

Katy said...

I had a dream last night that you updated your blog. I think it was a premonition. I thought it was a premonition for today, but I guess not, I will keep checking back. :)

Katy