Saturday, October 25, 2008

My First Car Accident



Well after 28 years it finally happened for me. My very first car accident. I am fine, no damage to me, just shaken up a bit. The driver that hit me had no insurance or registration. She was also driving without a license. Needless to say she was not happy with me for getting in her way. I am so grateful my boys were not with me. I would have some explaining to do about the words coming out of her mouth.

So now we need to get our car fixed:(

6 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

Bummer! I am so gald you are ok. Good luck getting the van fixed.

Katy said...

:(
That is my favorite car in the whole family. car stuff is so lame. Sorry about stupid people who are just stupid. I am glad your kids weren't there too...

Emily said...

Sorry Annie, that stinks, I'm glad that no one was hurt.

Kristin said...

Oh that is the day that I am not looking forward to. Besides hitting a mailbox I have yet to get in a wreck. I can't imagine how scary it must have been! What a blessing though that you didn't have any little one's with you! I am so glad that you are safe!! And as far as the baby we are set for Thursday unless she decides to come on her own! Love ya!

Ashley said...

oh I'm sorry, that is too bad, I am glad you weren't hurt though

Anne-Elizabeth said...

I am glad you are ok. Sorry about the car. Say hi to your fam from the Vanderhoven's!