Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Brent!

Today is Brent's 29th Birthday! I have never been too successful at surprising Brent on his Birthday, or any other holiday for that matter. He always knows exactly what he is getting, or not getting and that seems to put bit of a damper on things for me. As I prepared for his birthday this year I was excited to get him a couple of things that would certainly surprise him. Well come to find out the boys spilled the beans and so no more surprises for Brent :(
Feeling saddened by this I began to think of ways I could make his Birthday wonderful without having to surprise him with anything. As I said my prayers this morning and thanked my Heavenly Father for the wonderful man that I married, I realized that if he knows how loved and appreciated he is, that will help him to have a very happy birthday!
So Brent, my birthday wish to you today is that you know how much I love you. You are the greatest blessing in my life. Since the day we met, you have made me want to be a better person. After being together for 8 years now (WOW!) I hope that I am. Your hard work and sacrifice is noticed each day. Thank you for all you do as a husband and father to make my life, and our children's lives so happy. You are my dream man. Thank you for being you. I love you!

1 comments:

kimbo said...

That's sweet. You're a good wife, Annie. I should learn from your example.