Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Celebrating the BIG 3-0!


Happy Birthday Brent!
Brent is turning 30 today. I have known for a long time that I wanted to do something special for his 30th birthday. After a lot of thought and several fabulous ideas, I came to the conclusion that it would be impossible to pull off any big surprise for his birthday since he would be the one paying for it. So the beginning of this year I told him to do a little research and figure out something he wanted to do for his birthday this year. I think only a few hours passed before he came back to me with all of the information ready to book a cruise. Honestly, I was a little shocked that it wasn't Disneyland, but very grateful...and excited. So we booked this vacation months ago.
Given the state of our lives the past couple of months I have not thought much about our vacation. Last week Brent informed me that it was only 1 week away. I honestly had no idea it was so soon. Now it is only 4 days away and I can not wait. I am so excited to get away from our house for a week. I am so excited to not have to cook a meal. I am so excited to not have to do laundry. I am so excited that I don't have to wake up each morning and rush to get my house clean enough to show. (Please sell while we are gone)
The thing that I am the most excited about is spending serious relax time with Brent. I have to say that I think we both deserve it. Thank you Brent for choosing such an awesome Birthday present, and for paying for it. This was an easy birthday for me. I just have to pack my bags and come along for the ride.
It is going to be a wonderful week.
Happy Birthday Brent. I Love You!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

What a great birthday celebration! Have fun!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Brent!! Have a great time. we are very jealous!!

Ashley said...

happy birthday Brent, I am soooo jealous you guys are going a on a cruise! Have fun

*LaUrA* said...

Happy Birthday Brent....and I just have to thank you for putting the thought into my head to start thinking about planning something neat for my hubbies 30th...I have a little over a year and that might not be enough time to plan something great enough for him...oooh now my wheels are turning!

Enjoy your cruise...sounds fantastic right about now!

Anne-Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, I just made my blog private send me your email address and I will send you an invite to ours! Thanks and hope you are all well.
anneevanderhoven@gmail.com