Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Twin Falls Idaho Temple at Night





It has been a while since I have taken pictures at the temple. For the past few months it has looked pretty much the same outside. I am not allowed to take photos of the inside of the temple, so until spring time when the plants start to green up, I don't feel a huge urgency to be there weekly. A few weeks ago they put up the lights on the Angel Moroni at night. I think (I hope) the lighting situation will be improved when the temple is closer to completion sometime this spring. You can see in the pictures that the lighting is pretty scattered. I am happy that we finally have some lights on it, so it can be seen at night. We are still waiting on word from the first presidency of when the open house and dedication will be. We are so excited for this experience. It will truly be a once in a lifetime exprience.
For more photos of the temple visit
tftemple.com


0 comments: