Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Jacob/ Happy Valentine's Day!

This was my Valentine's surprise from Brent!
I was out late on Wednesday night. We had a very late mutual activity and I got home at 12:30 am. When I walk in the door these were on the table. I was so surprised. Thanks Brent.

As you know Jacob was born on Valentine's Day. We combined the holidays and had a wonderful evening. We invited Annie's parents over. We had a steak and shrimp dinner that was incredible. (Thanks to my mom) After dinner Jacob (with help from his older brothers) opened presents and ate cake and ice cream.

This is how we do birthdays in our house. All 3 boys attack the gifts. I love this picture because you can see the joy on Will and Andrew's faces as Jacob's new gift is revealed.
Good gift Grandma and Grandpa Crandall -They all love it!


This is Jacob eating his cake. We may have another Justin Plane in the family. (He hated getting his hands messy) The frosting on his face was grandpa giving him a little help.

I have to add that his new high chair seat is Grandma and Grandpa Nielson's gift. Our old high chair gave us a few near death experiences...it was at the end of its life. Thanks Brent and Marcia for making our baby safe.

Happy Birthday Jacob. We love you so much. You have brought us one of the happiest years of our lives.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Your kids are SO cute, Annie! I love reading your blog :)