Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Binky Babies

Jacob at age 1 succumbs to a binky. We can't believe it! We can't tell you how many times we have tried over the past year to get Jacob to take a binky. We have spent so many Sundays pacing the halls of church because this boy loves to be noisy when he is tired and bored (like most babies I know). We have even tried to force it on him a few times. I went in to his room last week to check on him and found him sitting on his floor with his blanket sucking on a binky he found under his dresser. Who knows how long that had been there, or what was living on it. He didn't care. He loved it. He has been sucking on it ever since. He is so quiet now. I will put him down for a nap and have to guess when he is awake because when he does wake up he will just sit in there quietly sucking his binky until I come get him. (I've been able to get a lot more done this past week :)

Andrew too was a binky lover. Probably our worst. He has a new habit of sucking his bottom lip that just drives us crazy. His lower lip is always chapped. This is Andrew at 1year.
I promise this photo is from this century. This is Will at 1 year. We did not have a digital camera back then so the few pictures we have of him, I recall we always wanted the binky out. This is the only documentation I could find that he in fact loved his binky.














2 comments:

Katy said...

THEY LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE AT THAT AGE!

Lara said...

We couldn't live without binkies! Nothing puts the hubby to sleep quite like it.