Friday, March 7, 2008

Twin Falls Temple Tour

Brent and I had the privilege of taking a private tour of the Twin Falls Temple with the temple committee a couple of weeks ago. I just have to say what an amazing building this (and all temples) is. The construction is not complete, but they are hoping to have things finished up by April at which point they will turn it over to the church for all the finishing touches. (Detail work, decorating, etc.) I continue to find myself having experiences like this, thinking to myself, "Who am I, that I am here, having this experience?" I don't know the answer to that. I know that there are so many people more qualified, experienced, worthy, deserving, however you want to fill in the blank. What I do know from having these experiences, however, is that I have a Father in Heaven who loves me. I feel that this is another one of his "tender mercies" that he continually bestows upon me. I am so excited for the completion of this beautiful Temple when everyone will have the opportunity to see the House of the Lord in Twin Falls.




3 comments:

Kristin said...

That is so amazing! I don't know of anyone else that is more qualified and well deserving as you are to have such an amazing experience. I love the picture of your boys in the laundry basket's! That is so cute!

Lara said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait for the Open House! And Kristin is right, I'm sure you Do deserve it all!

Miguel Ángel García González said...

diosmio que empalagoso!