Monday, March 16, 2009

And the Winner Is....

Before (Dec. 2008)

After (March 15, 2009)

Anyone who reads my blog probably already knows that the Nielson family has been doing a "Biggest Loser" competition since the beginning of the year in an effort to get our entire family living healthier lives. What most of you probably don't know, except for the Nielson family, is how successful the family has been not just losing weight, but making healthier life choices.

Yesterday, March 15th was the first official weigh-in. It is exciting to report that the family as a whole has lost 98.4 lbs. The thing that I am most excited about is that my husband was the official "Biggest Loser" at yesterday's weigh-in. He has lost 23.6 lbs. since January 1st. As you can see from his before and after photos, he looks amazing. He has been working so hard. I am so proud of him for being so determined and sticking with this. He looks like the guy I met 9 years ago. :)

Congratulations Brent! I love you.

10 comments:

Katy said...

great job brent!

Emily said...

Good Job Brent, but you better watch out, my cruise isn't a week before the next weigh-in!!

Head Over Hills said...

Yeah!!! I wanted to ask him about it at the meeting last night, but I didn't get the chance. I know this sounds a little cheesy, but his success is so motivational for me. Good job Brent!!

DaLynn said...

That's awesome!

Dana said...

Congrats! He looks so good! I need Brad to join so he can stop thinking Doughnuts are a food group!! Hee haa

Eric and Jaime said...

WOw!!! I am so happy for both of you!! I hope you win the grand prize and end up spending it on coming to visit us in vegas! Sound good?

amelia said...

I am so impressed with you guys. Seriously, that is awesome.

W. Nielson said...

We are so proud of you! You look great!

Brent H. Nielson said...

The turtle just keeps on plugging. I am coming up behind you. Don't stop and rest. Good job.

Love,

DAD

Jaci said...

Way to go Brent. You look great!