Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another Temple Tour

Brent and I had the opportunity to take another tour of the temple on Sunday with the temple committee and the 14 stake presidents in the temple district. Once again I have to say how amazing it is to be a part of all of this and to have such wonderful opportunities. The temple is very close to being completed. The furniture for the temple arrived yesterday. And from the way things looked on Sunday there are just very minor things that need to be finished up. Then after a good cleaning it will be complete.

I am so excited for everyone to have the opportunity to see it. For those of you who are wondering how it compares with the other temples, in my opinion it is right up there with the most beautiful that I have seen. It is very modern. The design inside is absolutely beautiful. I am amazed at how all of the details tie together so well. For those of you who still do not know, the open house begins the 11th of July and the dedication will take place on Sunday, August 23rd. If anyone is interested in tickets you can go to http://www.lds.org/reservations/ticket1/0,10785,1624-1-442-0,00.html they are now available online for anyone who would like to go.

1 comments:

katierasmussen said...

What beautiful boys you have. they all have your amazing eyes!! So fun to get a little more caught up on your life. That is so awesome that you get to photograph the temple. What a neat opportunity! BTW you look great! You are as beautiful if not more as the last time I saw you! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that we can stay in touch now!!