Friday, June 13, 2008

Is Today the Day?



Could it be? Is summer here? Please, oh please, oh please let today be the start of summer!

After getting ready for the day this morning I walked outside to find Will blowing bubbles. Me and the other boys joined him and as we were blowing and chasing bubbles, all I could think about was spongebob squarepants. I don't watch that show, but have seen enough episodes in my life to know that he LOVES to blow bubbles. Because I couldn't take a picture or film this most joyous of occasions, because I was the one blowing the bubbles, I just had to take a mental picture of the moment. (And if I did have a camera the results would look something very much like this photo) Not only do we love bubbles, we love summer even more. And the fact that it is warm enough to be outside at 10:00 am just might mean that summer is finally here.

3 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

Wasn't it such a great day? It has done wonders for my mood. I felt like I was starting to lose my mind from being inside for so long. I hope the good weather lasts!

Mary Clark said...

I think summer is here to stay! Im so glad not to be cooped up in the house all day. Malia and the kids love being outside and Malia discovered how yummy dirt is. Now we will be complaining that it is too hot outside. I don't think we can ever be satisfied.

Mary Clark said...

I didn't know you were a photographer. I bet you were great and you are always welcome to experiment with my little cuties.