Saturday, June 7, 2008

Goodbye McGee Family!

I just had to post these photos of my 2 nieces Lucy and Claire. My sister in law Katy has been in town for the past two weeks with her daughters. We had so much fun with them. My boys love being with their cousins...they don't have any that live here...maybe someday.

Katy let me do a photo shoot of both of her girls and I have to say they are such darling little girls. I love them to death. I also have to say that it's photo results like this that make me miss my photography like crazy. We had so much fun.

So Katy, Lucy, and Claire, thank you for a wonderful 2 weeks. We love you and will miss you until we see you again in July.

2 comments:

Katy said...

thanks... we already miss you bad, Lucy had a really hard day. I am glad it will only be a few weeks until we see you again. Thanks for helping out with EVERYTHING and for hanging out with me

julie said...

So this may not be the place to put it, but I LOVE your photography. I'm Julie Call Hunt, by the way..maybe you have no idea who I am..I think my parents are in your ward...ANYWAY, I know you gave it up for awhile, but I would LOVE to hire you to take my kids' photos..at least Liam?! I know you quit..but you miss it..so do it. :) Haha, I'm just sick of crappy places like Sears and such..and you are SO talented. So let me know, and if not, totally understand.

Julie