Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Global Warming??? Not in Idaho!

I just have to say to anyone out there in the world who is concerned about global warming, move to Idaho...it's a non issue here. Today is June 11, and it is 39 degrees today. My yahoo weather widget on my computer shows a chance of snow. My boys have been asking me for 2 months when we can set up the pool outside. I keep reassuring them that summer is just around the corner. I am beginning to doubt that myself. Instead of the pool this year we may have to bring out the snow clothes. Building a snow fort seems to be the more realistic option this "summer".
Take a peek at my sidebar and look at the weather...this is no joke. :(

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Ahhhh! That is so crazy! You can come here and visit, I think it's going to be around 103 today!

Mary Clark said...

Sometimes I wonder if we will ever have summer. The kids ask me, can we go to the park and eat or go swimming. I just have to look at the window and see that the wind is blowing hard and tell them not today. Our weather is not normal.

kimbo said...

That's crazy! It's so HOT here in Connecticut. And humid. But I'd be going crazy if it were cold. Good luck.

Kristin said...

Wow, that is crazy! In VA we've been having heat advisory warnings because it is so hot! (Over 100 degrees with 95% humidity. Bizarre...) Luckily, it's started to cool down. I can't believe it's that cold!